EARLY YEARS FOUNDATION STAGE (EYFS) 2021
- Learning and Development
- Assessments that maps your child’s progress
- Welfare Requirements to keep your child safe and promote welfare
- Early Learning Goals
- Communication and Language;
- Physical development; and
- Personal, social and emotional development
- Understanding the world; and
- Expressive arts and design.
The early years foundation stage was introduced in 2008. You can download here a copy of the latest revision.
EYFS_Statutory Framework Septermber 2021[...]
Adobe Acrobat document [371.5 KB]
Curriculum Plan 2021-2022
The plan provides opportunities for play both indoors and outdoors to support children's development across both the prime and specific areas of learning
Curriculum Long term Plan 2021 and 22.pd[...]
Adobe Acrobat document [139.8 KB]
Help for early years providers 2021
The early years foundation stage changed from 1 September 2021 and parents may like to use the following link to understand more about the changes and how we use the guidance to support each childs learning.
Click on the link to find information about each of the seven areas of learning: