EARLY YEARS FOUNDATION STAGE (EYFS) 2017
- Learning and Development
- Assessments that maps your child’s progress
- Welfare Requirements to keep your child safe and promote welfare
- Early Learning Goals
- Communication and language;
- Physical development; and
- Personal, social and emotional development
- Understanding the world; and
- Expressive arts and design.
Download a copy of the EYFS (2017)
The early years foundation stage was introduced in 2008. You can download here a copy of the latest revision.
Adobe Acrobat document [551.7 KB]
Download a copy of Early Years Outcomes (2013)
This document is a non-statutory guide to support practitioners. It is a guide to making best-fit judgements about whether a child is showing typical development for their age, may be at risk of delay or is ahead for their age.
Early Years Outcomes.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [217.8 KB]